Please note due the current COVID 19 situation we advice you
to call us on 0179 432 3329 option 4
to check on stock levels before ordering.
Thank you for understanding.
This product is no longer in stock
Availability date: 04/07/2015
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. Basically if you buy an electrical product from us, we will dispose of your old similar product free of charge. Just get the product to us and we'll do the rest.
The new Hayter® Osprey 53 4-wheel rotary mower featuring a 2-in-1 capability that allows you to select between cut and collect or mulching your grass clippings and feeding them back into your lawn
Cutting width = 53cm
|3-in-1 capability allows you to switch between cut and collect, mulch or rear discharge of your grass clippings.||Two lever height-of-cut settings between 25-89mm, for quick and easy cutting height selection.||Robust, high-quality steel deck.|
The new Hayter Osprey 53 4-wheel rotary mower features a 2-in-1 capability that allows you to select between cut and collect or mulching your grass clippings and feeding them back into your lawn.
Powerful Hayter 159cc OHV engine features GTS (Guaranteed to Start) technology - no need to prime or choke the engine before starting. High capacity 70 litre grass bag can be removed/attached through the handle-bar.Ergonomic, folding handlebars reduce the storage space needed.Collects autumn leaves - Highest setting above the grass, shreds and collects
Features of Hayter Osprey 53 Lawn Mower:
* 2-in-1 capability allows you to switch between cut and collect or mulching of your grass clippings
* Two-lever heightof- cut adjustment from 25-89mm allows you to quickly adjust cutting heights from one side of the mower
* All-Wheel-Drive option, ideal for sloped gardens or if you’d like added traction and performance
* Robust, high-quality steel deck
* Powerful Hayter 159cc OHV engine features GTS (Guaranteed to Start) technology - no need to prime or choke the engine before starting
* High capacity 70 litre grass bag can be removed/attached through the handle-bar
* Ergonomic, folding handlebars reduce the storage space needed
* Collects autumn leaves - Highest setting above the grass, shreds and collects
* Self-propelled at a consistent single speed of 2.7mph.handlebar can be folded, meaning that the Hayter Osprey 46 611 takes up very little space in terms of storage.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Model Osprey 53 345A
Width of Cut 21" (53cm)
Engine Hayter 1P65FC
Lawn Area 500m2
Drive System Autodrive
Height of Cut 7 Stages between 25-89mm
Deck Type Steel
Grassbag Capacity 70 L
Warranty 2 Years Domestic (30-days Commercial)
The name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
Hayter lawn mowers
Hayter has been designing and producing* premium quality lawn mowers at its headquarters in Hertfordshire since 1946 – and in 2016 celebrated its 70th year in business.
Hayter lawn mowers are used by homeowners and professional contractors all over the UK and with a choice of electric lawn mowers and petrol lawn mowers in a range of sizes, there’s a Hayter lawn mower suitable for most gardens.